ParentsCommunication is the key to a positive relationship
At Hulme Hall Grammar School we aim to work closely with parents as we believe educating their child is a partnership between home and school. We work hard to ensure parents are kept fully informed of their child’s progress and encourage them to contact the school if there are any concerns.
Staff are always willing to meet parents and can be contacted directly via e-mail or, if you would prefer to meet a member of staff, appointments can be made via the school office.
A Warm Welcome to Your PTA
We are pleased to introduce you to our Parent Teacher Association at Hulme Hall.
“PTAs, quite simply, are the crucial lifeblood that turns a school from something normal into something special.”
– Jonathan Edwards CBE. Olympic gold medallist and world record holder.
Hulme Hall Grammar School PTA is an informal, friendly group of parents and teachers who plan and offer help for social and fundraising events. Every parent is automatically a member of the Parent Teacher’s Association (PTA) and is welcome to come along and join in the meetings and organised events throughout the year.
Chair of PTA
How can you help?
- Become an active member of the PTA
- Volunteer to help with an event.
- Attend school functions and PTA meetings.
- Donate to the Annual Fund and support other school fundraisers!
Why get involved with the PTA?
- Benefits your child and the school.
- Gives you a voice.
- Research has proven that children do better in school when parents are involved. Grades are higher, test scores improve, and attendance increases.
- Opportunity to meet other parents and teachers, build rapport, and discuss ideas.
- Parents involved in the PTA understand the challenges schools face and become part of the solution.
- Forum for exchanging ideas and effectively creating change in the school.
- By becoming a PTA member, you will demonstrate to your child(ren) the importance you place on education and will be a good role model.