Teacher in charge of Hulme Hall Junior Learning Centre (1 Year only- Full Time)
We are seeking to appoint:
- A person who has a clear ability to enjoy the company of children and relate well to them
- An excellent teacher
- Proven leadership and management skills
- An understanding of current issues around recent legislative changes and funding
- a commitment to provide the best support, education and progress for all
- a broad experience in special educational needs
- enthusiasm for working in partnership with parents/carers, Governors, agencies, the local community, local authorities and other Schools
- highly developed inter-personal skills
The Teacher in charge of the Hulme Hall Junior Learning Centre is accountable to the Headteacher in respect of educational standards, health and safety and staff management.
Hulme Hall Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and the Teacher in charge of Hulme Hall Junior Learning Centre must ensure that the highest priority is given to following guidance and regulations relating to safeguarding.
The core purpose of the teacher in charge of Hulme Hall learning Centre is to provide professional leadership and management for the Centre, with the drive and vision to achieve high standards in all areas.
The Teacher in charge of Hulme Hall Junior learning Centre will:
- have a full teaching timetable
- promote excellence, equality and high expectation for all pupils
- provide vision, leadership and direction
- deploy resources to achieve the Centre’s aims
- carry out day-to-day management, organisation and administration
- secure the involvement and support of parents, carers, the local authority and the community
- create a safe and productive learning environment which is engaging and fulfilling for all
- Have a good understanding of SEND
Please download and fill in the application form and return to email@example.com by Tuesday June 20th 2017.
Level 3 NVQ or equivalent Hours: 8.00am until 4.00pm
We are looking to appoint an experienced, creative and energetic individual to work in our Pre-School. The successful candidate will be a Key Person for Pre-School children and have responsibility for the planning and organisation of high quality child care and education. Flexibility, initiative and excellent interpersonal skills are essential
Please find the full information document below, then download and fill in the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday July 3rd 2017.
Kindergarten Room Leader
We are looking to appoint an experienced Room leader to work as part of the EYFS management team. The successful candidate will provide leadership and management to staff in the Kindergarten room and ensure all children in kindergarten receive the highest standards of care and education.
Please download and fill in the application form below and return to email@example.com by Monday July 3rd 2017.